Tower Defense Paradise!
A downloadable game for Windows
The theme was to combine two incompatible genres , so we made a humorous mix between a tower defense and a visual novel for our entry!
You get a mix of humorous visual novel and strategy maze based tower defense, where your choices in the visual novel affect the strength of your towers.
- Left click to advance visual novel
- Left click to place tower (after selecting type)
- Right click to cancel tower placement
"It's not a bug, it's a feature!"
We'd love to hear your comments and feedback! Please let us know what you think, and don't forget to rate our game at: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/41/$77712
Programming and art done by Tyelor Klein and Derek Sams.
Background music "Beyond" by Lacky Inspired on SoundCloud
Music filed under Attribution 3.0 United States (CC BY 3.0 US)
Change (Bug Fix) Log:
- Fixed critical bug where game didn't start. (v1.0.1)
- Fixed critical bug where musician was not properly attributed in the menu screen.(v1.0.2)
- Fixed Ice Tower to fire correctly. (v1.0.3)
- Fixed Visual Novel Mr. Wall dialog. (v1.0.3)
Thank for downloading Tower Defense Paradise!
Please don't forget to leave a comment below letting us know what you think, and rate the game on Ludum Dare here!